Pit's up to 18 now and so far, seems as if there's no change in contractions. Honestly? I think I'm immune to it or something.
It's 12:30. Nurse said if Dr. R. wasn't here within 30 mins she was going to check me herself. At this point, I would really REALLY like to see some progress on the cervix. If I have it, they can possibly break my water and that would definitely get the show on the road. Seems as if the bean is floating along in her little home, oblivious to everything we're trying.
More later...still waiting on the doc.