Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ten Things You Should Know About Me, Part II

1. I am fascinated with the events of September 11, 2001, and I believe it could have been avoided.

2.I attempt to find the good in all people, and consistently remind myself to not judge people because they make choices that are different from my own.

3. God and I are on pretty good terms. We talk a lot. I pray for things like wisdom and peace, forgiveness and understanding. I also pray to know His plans for me, and to walk the path He needs me to follow. I think it’s cool with Him that I do it in my own way.

4. I hate the term “Mrs.” and I never ever address a piece of correspondence to Mrs. John Doe. She’s got a name of her own.

5. I have a touch of the crazy when it comes to educational choices for my daughter.

6. I am a hopeless TV addict. I doubt seriously this will change anytime soon...with the possible exception of the next few weeks getting ready for finals.

7. My goal in life is to live my life with joy and without regret.

8. I have a confidence problem.

9. My ability to tell my parents exactly what I think and how I feel is novice, at best, and I’m just now learning to talk to them without crying.

10. I endlessly compare myself to other people. I don’t know why this is, but I have a compelling force in my nature that insists upon it. I’m working on letting this go.

No comments: