1. I have about 15 versions of the song Summertime on iTunes. Not the Fresh Prince one (though that one is cool)- the opening song from Porgy and Bess. That song makes me wanna holler.
2. My favorite scent is vanilla, and I use it almost exclusively in my personal grooming products - deodorant, body wash, body spray, lotion and perfume.
3. I barely made it through this winter.
4. I recently found the connector cable for my camera. This is a good thing.
5. I have worn glasses since I was 15. I found out I needed them when I went to the DMV to get my learner's permit and failed the eye exam.
6. I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe.
7. My wedding scrapbook isn't done yet. We're coming up on our ninth anniversary.
8. I don't drink nearly enough water.
9. I've been seeing a counselor since January, to help me work out my mental issues and figure out why I'm depressed. We've identified a bunch of issues. She reads my blog. I don't hold back in my writing because of this. It's helping.
10. I have no excuse but money for this one: my favorite wine is either Beringer or Turning Leaf White Zinfandel.