Things I have in common with my father:
1. The ability to be moved by music.
2. Inordinate desire to be educated.
3. Most at home in a classroom, whether as a student or teacher.
4. Inability to finish a story (or remember whether I've told it before) in less than 5 minutes or without a digression.
5. Bad vision.
6. Love for all things chocolate.
7. An appreciation for peanut butter and swiss cheese sandwiches.
8. Encyclopedic knowledge of near-useless trivia.
9. Vocabulary bordering the ridiculous.
10. Inability to correctly express my emotions, thoughts and feelings.
Music in my head right now: Mozart's "Requiem": Introit and Kyrie.