Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pain In The Neck

I woke up this morning and I could not move my neck. At all.

Even now, after a day of icepacks (yet another good use for a frozen corned beef brisket...) and painful stretching, it hurts like the dickens if I try and move it more than a certain way. I'm thinking I've spent too much time hunched over my computer, in the yoga pose known as "Stressed Law Student Studying for Finals."

I have the rest of the week off of work, which is a huge relief because I don't really need to be doing anything else in the next few days but studying for finals. Sooz is going to come over tomorrow for quiche, coffee and contracts, and for this I am grateful and happy.

Hopefully I can make it through the rest of the week with minor pain in the neck and major studying.

No comments: