Thursday, June 12, 2008

Packing and Laundry and GAH!

Sometimes, the life of a domestic diva is not all it is cracked up to be.

Like today.

I must:

1. Do laundry
2. Pack family of three for a plane trip, involving: NO checked baggage, ONE booster seat, enough toiletries to last 4 days, my school stuff and my laptop, and enough stuff to keep the girl occupied on the trip - OH, and it must be carriable and manageable because we have a connecting flight...
3. Clean the house and kitchen - mostly because I can't stand the idea of leaving the house in anything other than what passes for clean around here.
4. Probably run to Target so I can get a smaller version of our toiletries.
5. Convince my husband that grabbing a pizza probably isn't a bad idea for dinner tonight.
6. Take out the trash
7. Make a parking reservation for the airport.
8. Get everyone to bed on time
9. Get everyone up by 4:30am
10. Make a 7am flight.

Yeah...parts of the summer of awesome? Not so awesome.

No comments: