1. I very rarely stay up past 11pm. When I do, it's because I'm either studying or something's on my mind. Nights like last night happen every so often- I'm up until after 2am, but have no problem waking up on time and rarely feel fatigued due to lack of sleep.
2. Few pieces of music move me more than Debussy's Clair de Lune.
3. I always sing along to the radio in the car. I know the words to so many songs, it's freaky. A song can come on that I haven't heard in 5-10-however many years, and I will be able to recall it almost perfectly.
4. I used to sing, and I want to re-train my voice, even if it is only to sing in a community choir.
5. I don't know what it feels like to be anything other than overweight.
6. I am conscientious about turning a light off as I exit a room.
7. I love to cook and bake. There is nothing like the look on someone's face when I bring an unexpected banana bread. What they don't know is how therapeutic baking is for me, and how a simple thank you and smile makes the effort worthwhile.
8. I always paint my toes purple when I get a pedicure.
9. My favorite warm drink at Starbucks is a Sugar Free Skim Cinnamon Dolce Latte, no whip.
10. I am still in touch with my best friend from kindergarten.