Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Five (Stolen From...Somewhere)

1. Describe where you grew up:
I grew up in the biggest small town in the world, on the western shore of Lake Michigan, north of Chicago.

2. Do you wear any jewelery?
On a regular basis, I wear my wedding ring. Occasionally I will wear the diamond stud earrings my sister bought for me, or my engagement or university rings. Do glasses count as jewelry?

3. What do you have too much of?
Homework. Clothing - definitely. Credit card debt, though that's being worked on, and rather diligently, I might add.

4. Who is a fool?
Hmmm...I can think of a few... Bush, Cheney, Pawlenty, Schwartzenegger, anyone who doesn't believe in choice (it's not going away), freedom to marry (it's going to happen in my lifetime), and equal rights for all under the law.

5. What's your nickname?
Hmmm...haven't had a steady nickname for a long time - people call me by my initials because that's how I generally sign emails (K-S-T). Anyone who knew me before high school might still call me Kati... my online buds usually shorten my preferred moniker to "K8". My sister calls me Katie-bear on occasion, sometimes "big sis" or sometimes we call each other "Sissy." And of course, I am the boy's "Boo" as he is mine. :)

Contracts final in 21 hours. But who's counting?

No comments: